Views

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year


I hope everyone is excited about starting 2017.  I have two goals I would like to request of my reading audience.

1.  If you enjoy this blog would you please pass it on?  Currently I have readers in 11 different countries around the world.  I would love to expand my readership all over the world.  So please pass on my blog or post it on your social media if you like the ideas.

2.  If you have comments, questions or ideas, please at the bottom of my page you can send me a comment.  I would love to cover educational ideas that you guys are interested in.  I have been reading, studying, observing other teachers and schools, brainstorming, etc. since 1986....my brain is popping with information that I would love to share my experiences and opinions. Plus although I am well read...no one ever comments....no feedback means that I am not sure I am sharing what others are interested in knowing........so comment.....share.....ask questions................

3.  Start new traditions with your kids.  Eat dinner together.  Play best thing and worse thing of the day.  Cook dinner as a family.  Make December 31st be the best family night of every year.  Let go of all your problems, stress, worries, responsibilities, etc and just spend one wonderful night with your family.  Be safe!  Let me know what you and your kiddos did to bring in 2017!

AND   Happy 2017!

Lets make this list grow! Just added France!
 
United States

Germany

Nigeria

Ukraine

Italy

United Arab Emirates

Canada

India

Netherlands

Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments! Thanks.....Mrs.O